Effective Date: 18/07/2023
- Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Website, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system, internet service provider, and other similar information.
- How we use collected information
Social First Media may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order or other requests. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Website.
- How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Your acceptance of these terms
- Contacting us